Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

And So It Ends


I used to care what other people thought. I don't anymore. I used to give a shit if someone was stalking me, now I realize that sick crazy people will keep on trying to pull you in, keep on trying to make you a part of their drama. Too bad a person with such a beautiful baby and obviously patient and forgiving wife can be so obstinately stupid. For me, it ends now. There will be no more reasoning, no more pleading to leave me alone. I just refuse to play into the game anymore. So, because of Crazy Stalker Guy, all comments on this blog must be left by registered users. no more 'Anonymous!' Yay! I feel so free. And if you ever show up on my doorstep again, I will shoot you myself.

No comments:

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!