Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why My Kid Won't Have A Facebook










Okay, so I haven't done this blog in a long time. Not because I went and got sane, or anything, but I have a whole passel of kids and want to make damn sure I don't end up on a complete parenting fail blog somewhere. There's one thing that really has me going these days. It's when some underage kid is posting facebook pics that totally make them look like a whore.

I could use my own inner circle for this, but they know where I live. I am amazed at the serious tramp pics that people 'like' and really, how can you like a 12 year old dressed like a street hooker from Jakarta?

What is wrong with these people? They have all their info listed, they have their kid's school groups, their pictures with GPS stamps....I mean how easy is the internet for pedophiles?? Someone hacker savvy with a taste for baby could easily know where your kid is any given school day.

Plus, kids are visual learners. They see something, and they believe it. So when someone online says they are a fourteen year old girl, how are they (or you) to know they aren't a forty-eight year old skeevy perv somewhere in his underwear with a drink and a handful?

This is why I limit the internet around here like the warden of a tiny prison. There is a multitude of vastly useful information on the internet that can be utilized for educational purposes, and that is the beautiful thing about it. That and the way it somehow ties people together, with a nonphysical way to say what you feel, no matter the outcome.

However....it is also the worst of the worst, combining cunning intelligence with speed and accuracy....and if you are a predator, it is like having a superpower. I don't post pictures of my children. OR myself. I don't allow them to have accounts anywhere. Until the age of about sixteen or seventeen, depending on the child, they are not even capable of protecting themselves in any way. That's my job, and I take it very seriously.

So I went to facebook just to prove my point, and let's just note that I have no hacking experience, despite the lunatic ravings of some seriously addled shortbus from down undah. I just did a search for some common girl names, starting with A. Here's what I got. And mind you, I just right clicked and was able to get these photos with no effort at all. If you find yourself or your daughter on this blog it's because the picture makes you or her look like a whore.



Abby. Does she look old enough to have a 'come hither' look?










Brianna. A stereotype is born.


















Just for fun, Chastity. From malaysia or some shit....I guess we know what the rule of thumb is for other countries.....if they're still sucking it, it's okay to use another orifice.













And, last but definitely not least, Dawn. Cute. Looks like a Kardashian, right?










Some of society would think that's a good thing. How about lets ask those Kardashian girls how many perverts over the years have tried to get to them? Obviously, if you are famous, you have security, and bodyguards, and like, money and shit. But these little girls are not famous, and I am sure no one will ever notice them on my obscure little blog. But facebook is another arena, now isn't it.....?

If they do notice, and you find yourself or someone you love on this page, consider telling them to at least privatize their facebook pictures. If it's you or your kid, and you aren't too embarrassed to admitting to being showcased on this blog, then by all means, contact me and I will happily remove it, and replace it with another unsuspecting little product of society. Along with my snide comments, I am sure.

No comments:

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!