Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Children are Scary





So, I have scary children. When I asked myself 'why are my children so scary?' I didn't answer myself, so I went on an internet search for scary children. When I got done, I felt a whole lot better about my own kids....











So then I bought them this book, because everyone loves clowns, right?
















Some say my parenting methods are questionable. But everyone knows that if you grow just enough children to feed the other children, then you're okay.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, maam. I talk to families who die.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that if you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb?

I'm working on it. My whole family is kinda scared ... which is cool!

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!