Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Failure to See the Big Picture


Don't you hate it when you finally catch that big fish and your stupid old dad is trying to get his face in the picture? I mean, obviously, the most important thing here is definitely that no one should eat that fish. It has been swimming in the sewer water! What is wrong with people? You know how they say that during a natural disaster in the South, that they will find the biggest idiot they can for a picture or an interview? Well, here you go. This proves it. of course, Dubya fans may say this photo was doctored, but even if it was, it's still apparent that he can't do anything as well as his father. He'll never measure up. It's like George Sr. is saying...I hired that coonass to put that fish on his hook so he could look like a big man, just like I always have.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that our president there in that picture? Huh? Isn't that him? It looks like him. I think it is him. George Dubbaya and his big ass fish.. well not such a big ass fish.. he just thinks it's a big ass fish. But well, he's an ass and there's something fishy there too.. so I don't know... But I do want to know how you got that picture of our president. Huh? How'd you get it? huh? huh?

Anonymous said...

I'm a strong proponent of the restoration of the wetlands, for a lot of reasons. There's a practical reason, though, when it comes to hurricanes: The stronger the wetlands, the more likely the damage of the hurricane.

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!