Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Hee Hee......


Okay. So here is an interesting way to take care of this problem.....too bad he's like every other man and won't finish the job. When I was pregnant, this chore of removing the garden became quite a gamble. Because I am obviously some cross between the contortionist and the bearded lady at the circus, not only am I abnormally hairy but also abnormally klutzy. Add a few(haha) pounds and a big round stomach, and I didn't even see that garden for months. I'm sure it was like a blind man's tomato patch.....but I tried anyway, for the sake of the gynecologist. And he probably didn't even care. My friend was also pregnant at the same time but is one of those tall perfect people that just grow a basketball under their clothes and are back in their size one jeans the next week. I, personally, 16 months later, am almost back down to my full blown pregnancy weight! Yay! Anyway, she one time said to me, "I just use a mirror." That had never even occurred to me. So I tried it. Considering that I am also almost blind, very topheavy and have no depth perception, the mirror made me nearly fall down in the shower. I just went back to feeling my way through it and trying not to amputate anything important. I was glad of that when there were fourteen people suddenly observing my v-jay jay during the birth of my son. Obviously, they didn't know the work I had gone to, because everything was shaved....but trust me....it takes a really long time to shave 70% of a cow.
This tattoo here makes me wonder if this woman has a bird and eggs tattooed in her armpits. Or something worse.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now that's just sick. And you were shaving, why? There's hair there for a reason. Cow's have hides for a reason. Beavers have fur for a reason. I personally love my cow hide fur.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry sweetie, soon enough you won't have any hair there at all - naturally. It just all falls out when you go through "the change". You'll get just as bald down there as my poor Peter was up top.

Anonymous said...

Boy I'd like to be that lawn mowin man... yes sireee!!!

Anonymous said...

Huh? What is wrong with you people? Huh? huh? huh?

Anonymous said...

wellIfinditreallyhardtoreadyourpostbecauseitallbleedstogetherandtherearenoparagraphsorbreaksinitatallandmyeyesjustsortofdriftdownthatlongcolumnofwordsandmorewordsandmorewordsandprettysoonIamtotallytotallyconfusedespeciallywhenyouhaveinsanepicturesupthatIcan'tstoplookingatbecausetheyaresototallyinsaneandIthinkImightwanttoaskaquestionandIthinkIwouldliketoreadeverythingyouhadtosaybutmyeyesjustdon'tcooperatewithmeandsoIguesstoday'spostisaboutfurorbeaversorlawnmowingormaybeaboutpubichairorsomethinghairybutIamnotforsureIamstillreelingfromthefriedeggexperiencefromyesterdaysopleaseputinparagraphssoIcanreadyourimportantinformationitmightchangemylifeImighthaveabreakthroughthingsmightreallystarttolookupformesomethinggreatmightcomeofitImightlearnsomethingincredibleandlifethreateningandsothankyouverymuchy

Anonymous said...

The only way we can win is to leave before the job is done.

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!