Ask me a question! Just do it! Ask me a freakin question!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Following Instructions





This is so polite. The car is totally destroyed, but the sign is still intact. I sound like this when I say something like: 'Thank you so much, child, for bringing my full glass of Dr Pepper across the room and leaving a trail so you could find your way back!' Or like the little guy behind the counter at the 7-11....politest guy in the world. would you like some beef jerky with that please? Please would you like a slushie? Whoever was in this car was probably WAY too rude and drunk to listen to such an incredibly sensitive and polite sign. What was he thinking? The Village is apparently a nice place. Of course, and argument could be made that during the last elections it lost it's idiot, but still, it probably has a few cute antique malls and a small resident population of gays. I'm thinking this tricked out car was just passing through, then the driver passed out, or whatever....and the little jail of 'the village' got a whole new inmate of different stripes.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. so how did you get a picture of my life huh? I was trying to keep it a secret, but now here it is, posted on the internet.. on a crazy persons site ... Oh My God...

Anonymous said...

You idiot, that's not a picture of your life. That's a picture of my car. And I was following instructions. I was reading the fucking map. What's wrong with you people. How the hell am I supposed to get where I'm going without being lost if I can't read a fucking map? That stupid sign was just in the way. That's all

Anonymous said...

Look here, JoJo, this is not the famed Hershey Highway here.. and you don't have the right of way nor do you have your anal lube.. so just shut up. You are supposed to be watching the ROAD and reading the SIGNS not playing with your "map".

Anonymous said...

I have some lube, can I play with your map?

Michelle said...

wow. yet again, I am surprised and just a little intrigued by where the conversation has gone. I love my place in the world when I can start something dirty with a car wreck and a nice sign. It reminds me of 'the Sopranos.'

Our Crazy Guestbook-Add yourself!